To aid in your final preparations, here is a summary of the latest arrival requirements:
1. The latest travel advisories are posted here: https://visitantiguabarbuda.com/travel-advisory/
2. If arriving by boat the normal requirements for incoming boats is to:
Register at www.eseaclear.com – it is advised to to do this prior to leaving your previous destination.
All passengers are asked to fill in the health declarations:
- Public Health Declaration form – this form needs filling in for families or groups travelling together and must include information for each individual
- Health Screening Questionnaire – one form per individual on board should be filled in.
- IMO Declaration – should be filled in on behalf of the vessel.
All boats must be cleared by Health before they can proceed to customs and immigration clearance. The Health Department will assess the forms and on the basis of the response advise the vessel if health need to board the vessel or not.
It is requested that the forms are filled in and emailed 24-48 hours prior to arrival and can be emailed to Chi_cbheh@yahoo.com. or we also suggest you print the forms and have them ready to present to the health authorities if possible.
Useful Telephone numbers are:
Health Inspector – Tajah Edwards – +1 (268) 764-3446 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Nelson’s Dockyard Customs – Randy Baltimore – +1(268) 727-3100 –email@example.com
Nelson’s Dockyard Immigration -Gregson Gardiner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Coastguard – VHF Channel 16